看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第2集

  • A+
所属分类:实用英文

今天,看美剧学英文专栏来分享《绝望主妇》第一季第2集的使用英文句子和短语。包括饮食、交通、生病等方面的英文,快和肖肖一起学习最地道的美式英语口语表达吧。每天看一点美剧,不断提高自己的口语表达和听力,日积月累,你的英文能力一定会有所提高的。

 

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》第一季第2集

《绝望主妇》第一季第2集剧情简介

Mary的好友们重新回到她们的生活,有的充满喜悦,有的焦头烂额,有的则充满刺激。。。

 

重点词汇、短语、实用英文句子总结

  • Hurry up. 快点。
  • My meeting got canceled. 我的会议取消了。
  • I just finished a workout. 我刚运动了一会。
  • She will feel the full force of his wrath. 她将看到他暴怒的样子。
  • Did you take care of the ficus yet? 你修剪那棵榕树了吗?
  • I'll get to it as soon as I am done here. 我把这做完就过去(修剪榕树)。
  • He'll probably freak out. 他会被吓坏的。
  • He deserves to have all the facts. 他应该知道真相。
  • This was serious, I know it was. 我确定这是认真的(不是玩笑)。
  • Wasn't it worse to be in the dark? 一头雾水什么都不了解不是更糟糕吗?
  • You need to think carefully before digging them up. 在挖出它们之前,你要仔细考虑清楚。
  • After talking for hours, my friends still hadn't agreed on what to do with the note. 讨论了几个小时后,我的朋友们还是不知道该如何处理这张纸条。
  • Loneliness was something my friends understood all too well. 孤独是我朋友再熟悉不过的了。
  • I'm up. 我醒着呢。
  • You turned to me. 你转向我。
  • That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了。
  • I'm going to go make myself some warm milk. 我去给自己热点牛奶。
  • She awoke that night alone and parched. 那天晚上,她独自醒来,口很渴。
  • She gazed out of her window. 她注视着窗外。
  • quench her thirst 解渴
  • It's got to be here somewhere. 它一定是在这里的某个地方。
  • You're awake. 我知道你醒着。
  • Dinner with the boss ran long. 和老板的晚餐时间有点长。
  • Don't be that way. 别这样。
  • You are not going to buy your way out of this one. 你不能用钱轻易打发我。
  • Not in the mood. 没心情。
  • But we can stay up and talk. 我们可以晚点睡,聊聊天。
  • There are many things he may want in return. 他可能想要很多东西作为回报。
  • What's the hell wrong with you? 你到底怎么了?
  • Let go of me. 放开我。
  • I can't fix it unless you tell me. 你告诉我,我才能解决。
  • Be the way you used to be, take my breath away. 像你以前一样,让我惊喜激动。

 

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》第一季第2集

 

I just sort of rolled out of bed. 我刚从床上爬起来。

It's fine, I get it. 没关系的,我知道。

I didn't mean to disturb you. 我没想到会打扰你。

It's a thing we do when somebody new moves into the neighborhood. 当有新的人搬来时,我们就会做这件事。

 


 

关于饮食的英文

We invite them over for a home-cooked meal. 我们邀请他们来吃家常菜。

I thought you are a lousy cook. 我还以为你厨艺很差呢。lousy 糟糕的

I order take-out. 我订外卖。

 


 

I work out the kinks. 我是这样解决问题的。

I'll tell you what. 我来告诉你(这样吧)。为表达自己的想法做铺垫常用的短语。

I'll be there. 我会准时到。

 


 

关于生病的英文

You're gonna come down with something serious that requires bed rest and fluids. 你会得很严重的病,需要卧床休息和打吊瓶。

 


 

She is rekindling her love life. 她正在重新点燃她的爱情生活。

She was unaware of her mother's recent track record with fire. 她不知道她母亲最近的纵火行为。

start a collection 发起募捐

old crap 旧的破玩意(这里指衣服)

That reminds me,... 这倒是提醒我了,。。。

What kind of Christian I would be if I denied shelter to a friend in need? 如果不帮助落难的朋友,那我还算什么基督徒?

There is something we can salvage. 还有些我们能变废为宝的东西。

We can scrape off the burnt part. 我们可以把烧焦的部分刮掉。

He thought he has seen it all. 他以为他对一切都了解了。

You are gonna make a fortune off us. 你会从我们身上大赚一笔。

Get off. 走开。

I'm begging you. 拜托。/ 求你们了。

 


 

关于交通的英文

Sit in your seat. 在座位上做好。

Buckle up. 系好安全带。

I mean it. 说真的 / 我是认真的

License and registration, please. 请出示驾驶证和车辆登记证。

You know why I pull you over. 你知道我为什么让你停车。

Kids should be seating wearing seat belts. 孩子们应该坐好,系好安全带。

Get in your car, please. 请回到车里。

I'm gonna have to ask you to step back now. 我现在不得不请你现在退后。

I'm not gonna give you a ticket. 我不给你开罚单了。

I'm just gonna let you off with a warning. 我给你个警告就放过你吧。

 

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》第一季第2集

 


 

I haven't slept through the night in six years. 我已经有六年没睡过整觉了。

I accept your apology. 我接受你的道歉。

 

更多英语学习资源:

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第3集

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 语言生活化超适合学英语 | 第一季第1集

如何用英文点餐?必懂餐厅常用英语: 订位, 点餐, 用餐, 结账各个环节英文

 

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: