看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第3集

  • A+
所属分类:实用英文

怎么样才能学好英语?如何通过看美剧学英语?很多人通过看美剧学英语老友记自学英文。肖肖更推荐《绝望主妇》,是一部更加适合学英文的美剧。可以学英文会话、英文单词,无论是从零开始学英语,想学习提高英语口语,还是想了解真正的美国生活。《绝望主妇》这部剧都非常适合。

如何通过看美剧学英语英文,自学英文零基础学英文英语

《绝望主妇》第一季第3集剧情简介

Mary Alice的好友们想起来她生前定下的聚会,于是决定帮助她完成她最后的心愿。本是一次愉快的聚会,却没想到Bree在聚会上爆出老公Rex的猛料,聚会也不欢而散。。。

 

重点词汇、短语、实用英文句子总结

  • move through eternity 迈入永生
  •  In fact, I held on to only one thing, my memory. 实际上,我只保留一样东西,那就是我的记忆。
  • What I remember most about her was the look of fear in her eyes. 我对她印象最深的,是她眼神中的恐惧。
  • the gentle elegance of her hands 优雅的手势
  • refined warmth of her voice 亲和的语气
  • She had started to realize her world was unraveling. 她开始意识到,她的世界正在瓦解。
  • loose ends 未做完的事情,残局。tie up loose ends. 收拾残局。
  • It's not even light out. 天还没亮呢。
  • They don't need to be burdened with our marital problems while we're working things out. 他们不需要为我们的婚姻问题而感到负担,我们在尽量解决问题。
  • The least we can do is try to keep up appearances. 我们至少可以做些表面功夫。
  • We are in marriage counseling, I think that would confuse things. 我们正在接受婚姻咨询,我想那会使事情变得混乱。
  • I will be forced to move back upstairs out of sure exhaustion. 我肯定会因为太疲惫而被迫搬回楼上(去睡)。
  • The day began like any other. 这一天和往常一样开始了。
  • read the business section 阅读经济版块
  • study the fall collections 研究秋季系列
  • search for decorating ideas 寻找装饰创意
  • scan the front page 浏览头版
  • I come bearing snacks. 我带了零食。
  • He used the three of diamonds to take scoop jam out of jar. 他用三张方块从罐子里挖果酱。
  • I was just telling the girls I want to throw a dinner party. 我刚告诉女孩们,我想举办一个晚宴。
  • The heck with him I'm doing it. 管他的呢,我要这么做。
  • When is the shindig? 聚会是什么时候呢?
  • I'm not being flip. 不是我无礼。
  • I think we should go through with it. 我认为我们应该把它做完。
  • I'll make braised lamb shanks. 我将做红烧羊腿。
  • I got track after school. 放学后我要参加田径赛。
  • I just need to chill out for the next few days. 我只想在接下来的几天里放松(清净)一下。
  • Can you take this in for me? 你能帮我把这个收起来吗?
  • I'm wiped out. 我太累了。

wipe out: 1. eliminate something completely. 2. exhaust someone.

  • My head is just pounding. 我的头要炸了。
  • Let's just stay in tomorrow night. 我们明天晚上就呆在家里吧。
  • I'm beat. 我被击垮了(太累了)。
  • Well, given that we're hosting it, I'd say so. 鉴于聚会由我们承办,我不得不说,是的。
  • Not a drop. 不可能。
  • Tennis lessons are plausible alibi. 上网球课是个可信的说辞。
  • Escrow just closed yesterday. 昨天刚完成一单契约。
  • But you can't scrape up child support. 你却凑不齐孩子的赡养费。
  • Don't be petulant. 别无理取闹了。petulant:娇生惯养的
  • She looked for mom's obituary and could find it. 她没找到妈妈的讣告。
  • We are driving in for the baptism. 我们会赶去参加洗礼的。、
  • I did everything but foam at the month. 我差点就口沫横飞了。

foam at the month: If you say that someone is foaming at the mouth, you mean that they are very angry.

  • It's a frat party. 这是狐朋狗友的聚会。
  • Magarita, cigar, sombrero 美酒,雪茄,宽边帽
  • Don't whine about your exhausting 60-hour week. 不要抱怨你每周60小时的疲惫工作。
  • Her mind is working away. 她的大脑正在工作(脑瓜很灵)。
  • We're not sure your father and you are ready for any kind of social engagement. 我们不确定你父亲和你是否已经调整好情绪参加社交活动。
  • It's just going to be a casual night with the gang. 就是一个很放松的晚上,大家聚聚。
  • You'll be cruising so fast. 你会疾驰而过。 cruise:巡航
  • She began to see herself in a whole new light. 她开始重新审视自己。

see (someone or something) in a new light: To perceive, regard, or understand someone or something in a new, typically more positive way. 以全新的,积极的眼光看待某人或某事。

  • The picture wasn't flattering. 这张照片并不讨人喜欢。
  • I don't need a pamphlet. 我不需要一本小册子。pamphlet: 小册子
  • We can't have them after 5:00, cause sugar makes us hyper. 我们不能在5点后吃这些东西,因为糖会使我们亢奋。
  • I suggest you wing it. 我建议你即兴发挥下。

To wing it:  to do something without proper preparation or time to rehearse.

  • People think you're scum. 人们认为你是人渣。
  • An unsettled Susan racked her brain to find a way into her own house. 不安的苏珊绞尽脑汁寻找进入自己家的方法。

rack one's brain: to think very hard in order to try to remember something, solve a problem, etc 绞尽脑汁

  • Lying naked in her shrubs, it occurred to Susan it could be the most humiliating time in her life. 赤裸地躺在她的灌木丛中,苏珊想到这可能是她一生中最丢脸的时刻。
  • If the invitation still stands, I'd love to come. 如果邀请仍然有效,我很想去。
  • The kids are bouncing off the wall. 孩子们在墙上弹来弹去。
  • I went jogging today. 我今天去跑步了。
  • That thought did cross my mind. 我也这么想的。
  • My drop shot could use a serious tune-up. 我的投球需要好好调整下。Tune-up: 调整
  • That's a story Bree concocted to cover the fact that we are seeing a marriage counselor. 那是布瑞编造的一个故事,以掩盖我们正在进行婚姻咨询的事实。concoct:编造,炮制
  • Has your life come crashing down? 你的生活崩溃了吗?
  • live on the scene in Westbrook 韦斯特布鲁克的现场报道
  • A grisly discovery was made today in Westbrook. 今天在韦斯特布鲁克有一个可怕的发现。grisly:惨不忍睹的,可怕的
  • a wooden chest 一个木箱子
  • human remains 人类遗骸
  • I locked myself out of my house, stark naked and got caught by Mike. 我把自己锁在屋外,一丝不挂,还被麦克逮个正着。stark naked:赤裸裸的
  • I think I can top that. 我想我可以超越它。
  • When Tom and I were first married. 我和汤姆刚结婚的时候。
  • We got perp-walked down the main street, USA. 我们在美国的主街道上被人围观了。perp-walked: 走在街上的烦人
  • He used to have a thing for spiked heels. 他曾经对尖头高跟鞋情有独钟。
  • Rex has gone for good? 雷克斯一走了之了吗?
  • They've always been wound a little tight. 他们总是有点过分紧张。

wound tight: To be exceptionally or excessively tense, anxious, or agitated. Often modified with mitigators or intensifiers.

  • People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 同命相怜的人不应该互相嘲讽。
  • I might have snuck a peak. 我可能偷看了一下。sneak a peak: 偷偷地看一下
  • Drop the act. 别装了。
  • Who cracked? 谁告的秘?
  • She retaliated with this whole revelation which I won't go into now. 她通过揭秘进行了报复, 至于细节我就不想说了。revelation:揭秘
  • The bottom line is he stormed out. 最后他冲出了家门。
  • There's trouble in paradise. 完美的家庭也有麻烦。

Trouble in paradise: Stress, difficulty, unhappiness, or discontentment in what is thought to be a happy or stable situation, often a marriage or romantic relationship.

  • He took off like that. 他就那样走了。
  • You watch a man get torn down like that, it makes you wonder why he let her get away with it. 你看着一个男人被这样拆穿,会让你想知道他为什么让她这么嚣张。

get torn down: 被撕破脸,被拆穿

  • I'll be staying at the motor lodge. 我将住在汽车旅馆里。
  • The hotel by the interstates has better rates. 州际公路边的酒店有更好的价格。
  • I'm not packing heat. 我不是去惹麻烦的。

packing heat: Heat/heater is slang for "gun" and to pack has an informal meaning "to carry, deliver, or have available for action". So "packing heat" means that you are carrying a gun (and are ready to use it).

  • Would you scoot a little? 你能不能稍微挪一下? scoot: slide in a sitting position 坐着滑行
  • It was uncalled for and childish. 这是无理取闹和幼稚的。uncalled for: 无缘无故的,无理取闹的
  • By reliving the night out with the guys. 通过重温与伙计们一起出去的夜晚。
  • As long as they don't try and cut in. 只要他们不试图插手。

cut in: interrupt someone while they are speaking.

  • It's completely unethical. 这完全违反职业道德。
  • Bree searched for Rex's audiotape. 布里寻找着雷克斯的录音带。
  • I can see you first thing in the morning. 我可以在早上第一时间见到你。
  • Would it do any good? 这有什么用吗?

 

更多看美剧自学英文相关内容:

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第4集

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第2集

美国生活必备英文场景化学习: 餐饮, 就医, 购物, 租房, 银行卡办理口语大全

 

喜欢肖肖分享的内容,请点赞支持,谢谢!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: