看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》剧情超好看, 常用口语表达, 短语总结 | 第一季第8集

  • A+
所属分类:实用英文

如何通过看美剧学英语?怎么样才能学好英语?肖肖推荐一部适合学英文的电视剧《绝望主妇》学英文。绝望主妇剧情很吸引人,用词口语化,无论是英语零基础还是中高级,看这部美剧学口语绝对没有问题。肖肖会在实用英文这个版块分享绝望主妇中常用英语句子,短语和词汇,方便大家学习英文。

如何通过看美剧学英语英文,自学英文零基础学英文英语

《绝望主妇》第一季第8集剧情简介

Bree为了保护儿子Andrew, 做出了一个重要的决定,这也为未来埋下了隐患。Susan发现了Mike藏在家中的大量现金和一把手枪,这让她对Mike的身份产生了怀疑,也让两人的关系变得未知。

 

重点词汇、短语、实用英文句子总结

  • As a child, she felt guilty about not getting straight As. 当她还是个孩子的时候,她因为没有得到全a而感到内疚。
  • As a newlywed, she felt guilty about taking about three weeks to get out her thank-you cards. 作为一个新婚夫妇,她为三周后才寄出感谢卡而感到内疚。
  • But she knew the transgression of her past was nothing compared with the sin she was about to commit. 但她知道,与她即将犯下的罪行相比,她过去的过错根本不算什么。
  • This wasn't some simple D.U.I. 这不是简单的酒驾。D.U.I.: Driving under the influence
  • Not only was your brother drinking, Andrew left the scene of the crime. 你哥哥不仅喝醉了,还离开了犯罪现场。
  • That makes it a hit-and-run. 这就是肇事逃逸。
  • You know, till the statute of limitations is up. 你知道,直到诉讼时效结束。statute: /ˈstætʃuːt/
  • You think mom and dad will foot the bill while you go moose hunting for seven years? 你觉得爸妈会买单,让你去猎驼鹿七年吗?
  • We'll leave the keys in the ignition and the door unlocked. 我们把钥匙留在发动器上,门也别锁。
  • And if they do, it wasn't in our possession. 就算有,也不在我们的名下。
  • Everybody should go wash up. 大家都去洗漱吧。
  • Not since my suicide, had violence intruded upon the serenity of life on Wisteria Line in such a conspicuous fashion. 自从我自杀以来,暴力从未以如此引人注目的方式闯入紫藤线上平静的生活。
  • My friends attacked the problem head-on. 我的朋友们正面解决了这个问题。(face/attack/tackle) it head on (idiom): deal with something in a direct and determined way
  • Bree brought the industrial strength solvent. 布里带来了强效工业溶剂。
  • She is in a coma ever since she came out of the ER. 她从急诊室出来后就一直处于昏迷状态。ER: emergency room
  • I hope whoever hit Juanita got put away for life. 我希望撞胡安妮塔的人被判终身监禁。
  • Don't you think that is a little bit extreme? 你不觉得这有点极端吗?
  • An innocent woman gets hit by a car and the driver just takes off. 一个无辜的女人被车撞了,司机就这么开走了。
  • I think I'm gonna go down to the chapel and pray. 我要去教堂祈祷了。
  • It's time for her sponge bath. 该给她(病人)擦身子了。
  • Sometimes family members prefer to administer the sponge bath themselves. 有时家属更愿意亲自给病人擦身子。
  • I'd ask one of those strange men you parade through here at all hours. 我想问问你整天在这里晃悠的那些陌生男人。at all hours(idiom): at any time of the day
  • And I want those non-fat peach yogurts. 我还想要脱脂桃子酸奶呢。
  • You can deduct it from the $40. 你可以从40美元中扣除。
  • My sleep cycle's totally out of whack. 我的睡眠周期完全不正常。out of whack: If something is out of whack, it is not working properly, often because its natural balance has been upset. whack: /wæk/ 重打;猛击;击败;削减
  • I'm up all night, then dozing off during the day. 我整晚都不睡,然后白天打盹。doze off: 打瞌睡;困倦
  • Trust me, this will do the trick. 相信我,这个会管用的。
  • There is a babbling brook nearby. 附近有一条潺潺的小溪。 babbling brook: 潺潺流水
  • I was just creating a soothing image. 我只是在描绘一个放松的场景。 soothing:安慰的,使人平静的;舒缓的,镇痛的
  • Knock it off. 被闹了
  • I'm on my last nerves, so I'm gonna level with you here. 我快受不了了,所以我跟你说实话吧。level with someone: To be honest with one, especially after having been deceitful or not completely truthful or forthcoming.
  • I need a few more than crappy needles. 我需要的不仅仅是这些没用的针头。
  • I'm not licensed to write prescriptions. 我没有开处方的执照。
  • It's a very powerful herbal remedy. 这是一种非常有效的草药。
  • Promise me you'll use it judiciously. 答应我你会谨慎地使用它。
  • I'm tearing out the leaky pipes in the upstair bathroom. 我正在把楼上浴室漏水的水管拆掉。
  • Wall-to-wall rotten wood. 到处都是烂木头。
  • I was thinking about driving up to Germani Vineyard tomorrow for the wine tasting and...我想明天开车去日耳曼葡萄园参加品酒会,然后… vineyard: /ˈvɪnjərd/
  • I thought if worse came to worse we could grab a room. 我想如果情况变得更糟我们可以找个房间。if worse/worst comes to worst: if the situation develops in the most serious or unpleasant way. e.g. We should be in when you arrive, but if worst comes to worst, the neighbors have a spare key and will let you into the house
  • That's my tiler guy. 这是我的瓦片工。
  • I'm making a lumber run. 我去运木材。 lumber: 缓慢地移动,笨拙地行走;迫使担负(工作或责任)
  • It was an accepted fact anyone who lingered there after midnight was usually up to no good. 一个公认的事实是,午夜过后在那里逗留的人通常都不是什么好人。
  • This is the most impoverished neighborhood in the city. 这是这个城市最贫困的社区。impoverished: 贫困的,赤贫的;(品质)恶化的
  • She thinks I'm a real-estate developer. 她以为我是房地产开发商。
  • No refund, no buyer's remorse. 不退款,不后悔。remorse: 懊悔,自责
  • They sure did not turn out like we expected them to. 他们确实没有像我们预期的那样。
  • For starters, we need to get across to Andrew the enormity of what he's done. 首先,我们需要让安德鲁明白他所做的事情的严重性。get across to/ get something across: to manage to make someone understand or believe something
  • I mean there are wads of it. 我的意思是有一大堆。wads of:大量的
  • A few stacks of cash? 几叠现金?
  • He could be a hitman for the mob. 他可能是黑帮的杀手。
  • That talk about children is obviously coming from his grief. 很明显,一提到孩子他就很伤感。
  • I'm off the hook. 我解脱了。
  • A weary Lynette drank her potent tea in hopes of finding the sleep that had eluded her. 疲惫的Lynette喝着她的强效茶,希望能找回她失去已久睡眠。
  • He couldn't find his neckerchief. 他找不到他的围巾了。
  • This knot is called the bowline. 这个结叫做“称人结”。
  •  Yank is taut. 拉紧了。
  • I'm trapped in the floor. 我被困在地板里了。
  • She was moving to confront the issue of her young lover's restless conscience. 她开始正视她年轻情人止不住的愧疚。
  • Although she would need to be discreet. 不过她得谨慎行事。
  • A shrink? 心理医生吗?
  • Just the accident could probably stir up a lot of emotions. 光是这场事故就可能激起很多人的情绪。stir up: 激起;煽动;搅拌;唤起
  • Surely that aroused some kind of emotion. 这肯定会让你产生某种情绪。
  • But I also feel bad that my car got dinged. 但我也很难过我的车被撞了。
  • The plan is to put in a small condo. 计划是建一个小公寓。
  • You wanna make some money or you want to pussyfoot around? 你是想赚钱还是想谨慎为重?
  • I'm thinking? Strip mall. 我在想什么? 零售店。
  • That is until the old troll threw me out. 直到那个老家伙把我赶了出去。
  • You snooped around my house and went through my stuff. 你偷窥我家,还在我家乱翻我的东西。
  • That's pretty much a deal breaker. 没什么商量的余地了。deal breaker:不能通融的条件
  • You keep it completely walled off. 你完全不透露。
  • Rest asserted. 放心;确信无疑
  • If you commit a mortal sin and you die without repenting, you go to hell. 如果你犯了致命的罪,你死而不悔改,你会下地狱。mortal: 极其严重的,致命的;
  • So if I confess, it'll clean the slate, right? 如果我认罪,就一笔勾销了,对吧? wipe the slate clean: to forget all the things that have happened or been done and start doing something again : to start again from the very beginning
  • You have been to tremendous comfort. 你给了我极大的安慰。
  • It's Martha Huber all along. 一直都是玛莎·胡伯。
  • I've had a little infestation problem. 我遇到个虫害的小问题。 infestation:感染;侵扰
  • She ran out and bought herself a can of poison something to spray them down. 她跑出去买了一罐杀虫剂,想喷死它们。
  • She's taking aim at one on the counter. 她瞄准了柜台上的一只。
  • She told me later felt it was too personal. 她后来告诉我,她觉得这太感情用事了。
  • He left me with a worthless pension. 他留给我一份微薄的退休金。
  • In contrast, there are those who assume more than their share of the blame. 相比之下,有些人认为自己应该承担更多的责任。
  • Finally, there are the ones who simply vow to do better next time and pray for forgiveness. 最后,有些人只是发誓下次会做得更好,并祈求宽恕。

 

更多看美剧学英文相关内容:

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》第9集英文句子词汇总结

看美剧学英文《绝望主妇》第7集英文句子词汇总结

美国生活必备英文:银行,就医,餐厅吃饭等场景

 

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: